Creatio Pty Ltd is a privacy conscious organisation and is strongly committed to your right to privacy. We have implemented fair information practices that are designed to protect your privacy.
We do not use any information gathered from you for any commercial purpose other than to deliver information you request and other information that may be relevant to our relationship with you, our customer.
We may use technology, such as cookies, to keep track of your information or to validate your compliance with the website.
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information about you, that identifies you or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
What kinds of personal information do we collect and hold about you?
Creatio Pty Ltd only collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities.
How is personal information collected?
Generally, we only collect personal information from this website when you voluntarily supply that information to us, for example by registering on this website or when you have authorised a third party to provide that information to us.
Information collected by our Hosting Provider
Like most hosting providers, in order to give you access to our website, our hosting provider needs to collect some information about you. This information is made available to us.
When you read or download information from our website, our hosting provider collects the following information about you:
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your domain name, if applicable; and
- the date and time of your visit to our website
Our hosting provider also collects information such as the pages our users' access, the documents they download, links from other websites they follow to reach our website, and the type of browser they use. However, this information is anonymous and is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Cookies are used to identify you to our web server. This information can then be used to customize the website or set preferences for you. This information is collected and used for internal marketing purposes.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Creatio Pty Ltd uses the personal information it holds in order to provide its clients with the services that they request. Creatio Pty Ltd will not use or disclose personal information collected by us for any purpose other than:
- the purposes for which it was provided or secondary related purposes in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure; or
- where you have consented to such disclosure; or
- where the National Privacy Principles authorise use or disclosure, as required or authorised under law, in circumstances relating to public health and safety and in connection with certain operations by or on behalf of an enforcement body; for example, information may be disclosed to a court in response to a subpoena or to a Government agency upon request; or
- for the purpose of improving our relationship with you, or to provide you with direct marketing material such as new products, services and research that may be of interest to you, to inform you about any new products and services or special offers from time to time. However you may, by emailing email@example.com, request not to receive such information and we will give effect to that request.
External service providers will only be authorised to use personal information for the purpose for which we supply it.
If Creatio Pty Ltd is unable to use or disclose personal information from or about a client, we may not be able to do business with that client.
Document storage and security
We will at all times seek to ensure that the personal information collected and held by us is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. At all times your personal information is treated as confidential and stored securely.
If you cease to be a client, any personal information which we hold about you will be maintained for a period of 7 years in order to comply with legislative and regulatory requirements, following which time the information will be destroyed.
The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
What is not covered
- corporate information (unless it is also about any identifiable person); or
All information, text, material, and software on this website ("the Content") are copyright © 2007 Creatio Pty Ltd unless expressly indicated otherwise. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Creatio Pty Ltd or its affiliates.